Reimbursements are offered for recording costs for music incurred in Iceland. Producers can apply for reimbursement from the State Treasury of 25% of the costs incurred in the recording of music in Iceland.
What costs are eligible for a refund?
- Hourly studio rates for recording.
- Wage expenses incurred during the recording for hire performers, producers, engineers or studio personnel.
- Post-production (including sound mixing and mastering).
- Travel and transport costs for musical instruments and lead performers, including accommodation.
- Salary of the applicant (producer).
The reimbursement scheme is simple and efficient.
The completed application form and all accompanying documents should be sent to email@example.com.